New seaforth twilight 8/3/2015

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
Went out last minute aboard the new seaforth on the twilight trip and we slayed em. Me my buddy and his dad caught limits of calicos pretty successful trip I'd
545b8fe0063eb864b6d8c9f8cf807e7f.jpg
say. Oh and I did it on my spottie rod because I didn't have time to go home and get all my gear because I was already fishing mission bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few friends and I went out on the twilight boat last week. It was insane fishing...we all caught limits

ilovesprig said:
Luke,

That looks like a quality Cali...........What'd she go?
She went around 3 or 4 lbs didn't weigh her 2nd place in the jackpot which my buddy's dad won with a 5lber

SurfNHuntSD said:
Nice. Whats your spottie setup?
A daiwa lexa 100 paired with a shimano Clarus. It seemed kind of stupid to have that light of a setup but now I have way more confidence in it. I also forgot to mention I got 2 short whiteseabass maybe a 2 or 3 inches short but still a fun fight.

TJD123 said:
A few friends and I went out on the twilight boat last week. It was insane fishing...we all caught limits
Nice job it seems like lately if you know how to fish live bait you'll catch your limit quick.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu