New to forum.

jamve

Oct 20, 2013
Hey all,
I was looking for some socal hunting info and found the site through google. My son and I are new to hunting. We are looking to go deer and pig hunting and this seems like a good place to start. I live in San Diego and am hoping to hunt locally. Wouldn't mind a few hours drive though.

Will do. Seems like everyone pays for the private pigs. Where are the public pigs lol

Welcome to the site, I'm not sure if there is any private pig hunting down in SoCal. All the pigs In my area are all on private, let me know if there is anything that I can help you out with. Happy hunting

The public pigs are like ghosts... If you find em, make sure you take pictures and post the coordinates ;D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu