New to SoCal Hunting (East San Diego)

MX Racer

Jun 5, 2013
Hello Everyone,
Just thought I would introduce myself here, I'm originally from the NW but have been in San Diego since 1991. Have been shooting firearms for a long time but just got involved in big game hunting about 8-9 yrs ago & enjoy all types whether its with a bow, muzzleloader or high powered center fire rifle. I do most if not all my hunting out of state but am not opposed to CA. Anyway that's a little bit about me and I also posted a for sale add for a BowTech Insanity CPXL if anyone is interested.

I mainly hunt in Idaho, Missouri & Illinois but have been to New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Florida, Ohio, Minnesota & Zimbabwe, Africa.

I try to do a new type of hunt every year and a big hunt like Africa every 2-3 years. I'm going to Alaska for about a month this fall for four different big game animals.

MX Racer said:
I mainly hunt in Idaho, Missouri & Illinois but have been to New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Florida, Ohio, Minnesota & Zimbabwe, Africa.

I try to do a new type of hunt every year and a big hunt like Africa every 2-3 years. I'm going to Alaska for about a month this fall for four different big game animals.

You can't post a comment like that on this forum and expect to get away without posting some pictures! :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu