New to the Forum. Ready to make some new friends!

chuck88norris

Apr 29, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Hello everyone,

My name is Jimmy and I am new to the forum. I have been a long time deep sea fisherman but have stepped up from a rod and reel to a rifle and scope. Recently went on my first hog hunt a few weeks ago and got a 300 lb. boar so the addiction is going full force. Looking forward to meeting and networking with other hunters with similar interests and hopefully learn as much as I can from everyone else's experiences.

I am located in LA but I do not mind traveling a bit to get some good hunting done. Feel free to let me know if anyone needs a hunting buddy, I am free on weekends!

Best,
Jimmy

Wow !!!!! Nice hog ! Looks like one from up north a bit.

Looks like a beached whale! Did you get that thing trawling or shooting?
;)

Sent from my iPhone
...expect bizarre spelling errors

Thanks everyone! I still got a deer tag and a new boar tag ;D to fill. Hopefully the rest of my hunting career is of success. I am actually heading out this weekend for some birds in either los padres or angeles forest area! It will be my first time hunting the area, so any tips would be excellent!

I'll be sure to report my findings too.

Hey Jimmy, first off, nice pig!! I am from LA and always ready to hunt. I plan on some duck hunts after thanksgiving. Let me know if you are up to join sometime.

Jason

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu