new to the forum

Toua70

Feb 6, 2014
Downey, CA
Hey guys. New to the forum from Downey area.. Grew up in Minnesota and Texas hunting deer and small game. Just recently started predator hunting which is incredibly fun!

haha thanks guys, for the welcome. It's the redhead 3D evolution suit. It's serving me well. Can't tell ya how many times I've had birds (and one hawk) flew right over my shoulders during last year's deer season.

Welcome toua70 ...I recieved my icotec caller, so far i really like it, will get a chance to go calling tomorrow

awesome dude! Yeah, it's pretty good. I had the opportunity to use it last friday and successfully called in a yote during my first night hunt. Volume is pretty good on this unit.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu