New to the site!

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Hey everyone, decided to check out what my fellow so cal hunters are killing. Filled both my tags this year, A-zone and A-32 archery only either-sex. Ended up with a doe 3rd day of the season, it was my first bow kill so I was happy. Have killed 6 deer so far in so cal.

Oh I'm only 16 by the way..

It is just an app you can download from the app store. Opera mini is what I use. I have yet to post pics from it yet though.

Snack is correct. Download the browser and use it to access the website. The browser will allow you to load pictures much easier than any other browser.

NBK said:
Snack is correct. Download the browser and use it to access the website. The browser will allow you to load pictures much easier than any other browser.

I got it, I just don't understand how I am suppose to use it...

Im sorry that the first pic is bad, where i kiled the bucks, the horns are usualy whitish. And the pic makes them look smaller haha.

heres mine from last year out of D-13 and my dads from this year, and a friend of mines A-zone buck.

Attachments

• garretts 351.PNG
    garretts 351.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • garretts 420.JPG
    garretts 420.JPG
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 11
  • garretts 206.JPG
    garretts 206.JPG
    938.8 KB · Views: 8

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu