New to the site!

Snake Charmer said:
Congrats! looks like you've got some good land to hunt on.

Thanks! It holds a lot of deer they're just hard to hunt. There is a lot of cattle, so they have plenty water. I want to set trail cams up next year, so hopefully I'll have more pics! :)

Congratulations! You're off to a great start for 16 years old. You're lucky to have a Dad that is showing you the ropes.

BuckHunter said:
Congratulations! You're off to a great start for 16 years old. You're lucky to have a Dad that is showing you the ropes.

Thanks! Yeah I'm very thankful for him, and my uncle and cousins. The buck I got this year was on my own though because I had gotten my license during the summer. I am still trying to get mad dad into bow hunting though haha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu