New to the site

CMPeterson

Aug 18, 2013
Canyon Lake Ca
My Name is Cory Peterson, I am new to the site and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am an avid shotgun shooter and am a member at the lemon grove rod and gun club. I just got into Bow Hunting, and thanks to Bruce, Nate, Jim and Dave at the Bow and Arrow Shop in Lakeside My Wife, Daughter and I all have new BOW TECH bows, and they made the whole experience a pleasure!!! (I am amazed with the level of customer service that that shop displays) I just had an opportunity to shoot my first Hog with a bow and it was a blast, I am eager for next Saturday so I can see how all the work I have put in the last 3 months will pan out on A22 opener.
Cory

Thanks lungpopper and Wheels, I feel very fortunate to have a local shop that is so willing to help and take the time to explain what products are the right one, even if it is something they do not have they will be honest and tell you to wait and buy the right thing the first time. With regards to trophy or meat, My first reason is to fill the freezer, if the right opportunity presents itself and it is in my comfort zone I will take the shot! I do hope I have put the stands in the right places.
thanks CMP

Sounds like you're doing the work. Good luck this season and welcome to the forum.

Welcome Cory! I love that you have your whole family involved- that is awesome. Time well spent!

Best of luck to you and the ladies. Make sure you post pics of your family's adventures!

Welcome to the site, nice to hear of another family getting involved in archery and hunting. Hope to see some great pics and, to hear some stories, also good luck on getting one this weekend.

Neil Ray GSGS

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu