Newbee from Lakewood, Ca

baja211

Sep 10, 2012
Ft Mc Clellan, Alabama
Hello everyone.Nice site you have here. 1st year hunting after leaving KY. in 1979. Yea, time moves on. Have my d-11 tag, just wondering where the deer are going to be after the Williams fire?

Welcome to the site.
It doesn't take long for deer to move back into a burn. Look for small pockets of brush that didn't burn that they can use for cover to bed in.
Also keep an eye on new growth it will be like candy for the deer.

Welcome to the site. I'll be up in the D11 zone with my AO tag after they put that fire out, if my tree is still standing.

Hey Baja211 welcome to the website I think you'll have a great time sharing stories with all the members.

Papi

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu