Newbie from Redlands, CA

josh

Aug 30, 2012
www.exoticpetnetwork.com
Hey everyone,

I'm Josh. I'm new to SCH and hunting but not to forums. I own and manage several forum websites. This weekend was my first hunting trip and I posted some details about it in the Upland Game subforum. I was very pleased to find this community and I hope I can learn a lot from you all and also contribute a thing or two myself!

Pleasure to meet you all.

welcome aboard josh and welcome to the hunting world. Hope you find great info here and all the great rich traditions that come with hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu