Newbie to SCH - Menifee

8SteelTown

Hello So Cal Hunting! New to the site... One of my buddies turned me on to the site and told me how great of a group of friendly So Cal hunters are on here. Was starting to dislike another site that I won't name (snobs and brown eyes). Been an upland bird hunter for a few years now. Born and raised in Pittsburgh (don't hold it against me!), living in Menifee (S.W. Riverside Co) with my wife and my 6mo baby boy. Huge hunting fanatic! Went on my first turkey hunt in the CNF through Palomar / Ramona and gained a huge respect for those of you who go on those hunts! Went on my first coyote hunt on Saturday and my bud pulled down his first "larger than bird" kill and his first kill with his AR15. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me! Happy hunting!

Jesse

Welcome to the site. BBQ this weekend, come join us.

SoCalRebelHunter : Thanks for the invite brother.

Buckhunger : SoCalRebelHunter was telling me about that. I went on a coyote hunt last weekend so I have to work on my dirt backyard this weekend so the HOA gets off my back.

I'll have to make the next one fellas. Thanks

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu