Monty

Jul 5, 2013
My name is Fred I have never hunted in Cali before originally I am from New York and hunted there when I was younger recently I have become interested in hunting again. It's a lot different here than NY any suggestions on places to hunt near Ventura county would be awesome the hardest part for me so far has been trying to figure out where I can go that's not private haha

Lungpopper said:
Welcome to SCH Monty. To the north of you is the Los Padres NF. Looks like a good size area. Let us know how it is.

That is a great area up there.
Don't forget it is Non-lead ammo only there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu