Nice and cool 105 degree fall hunt....

First day I didnt see any deer 99 at 11:13. Plus right befor
Gray the wind kicked up in a big way. Did catch the
Worlds smallest horrny toad( don't worry he's still in the woods )

Sat up on the hill, wind was howling, temp was cold until 9:30. First time up there that I haven't seen them moving.
Camping up there with the family and friends next weekend, hoping to bring one back to camp.

Hunted near Warner sPrings at it was a crisp 48 degrees until about 0900. Took my 4 year old with me and saw two does a like 3 dozen turkeys fly down in front of us. No bucks but found a huge spot rooted out by piggies. Soon as the archery season ends I'm going to give these hogs hell.

will not be able to report anything this weekend...heading off to Vegas to meet my brother..and of course he booked his trip on the A31 opener weekend ...Bummer.....but i will be stopping by Bass Pro to grab a new trail cam......

I saw 6 does. That was it though. I didnt take a shot, but i will if i i dont see any bucks by the end of the late season

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu