Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
I was surprised the cheapo Savage Edge/Axis did fairly well ;D
but read the entire review tested several including the Sako & Tika

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/minute-of-angle-moa-accuracy-out-of-the-box/

hahaha can't spell fixed it

Re: Nice Lungun Reviews Article , Shooting MOA at 100 yards

Lee,

Thanks for the read...............Just bought my daughter a cheapo .243 Savage............lol

Re: Nice Lungun Reviews Article , Shooting MOA at 100 yards

ilovesprig said:
Lee,

Thanks for the read...............Just bought my daughter a cheapo .243 Savage............lol

Sprig
I purchased the Savage Edge 243 few years back. I am extremely happy with it.
no insult intended. I was very elighted about the above review. except I use it for the local deer. since these deer are smaller than the other muleys. hahahaha I have yet to score with it. I switch to bow hunting for a while because of all the ruckus and with all the bad publicity.
I hunted with it last year but not much.

Ghost

In this day and age with the advent of CNC machines, cutting edge computer software and metallurgy advancements it does not surprise me that most guns shoot well out of the box. What you get when you step up in price these days is higher levels of quality, longevity, refinements and of course improved ascetics.

You get what you pay for...

NBK said:
In this day and age with the advent of CNC machines, cutting edge computer software and metallurgy advancements it does not surprise me that most guns shoot well out of the box. What you get when you step up in price these days is higher levels of quality, longevity, refinements and of course improved ascetics.

You get what you pay for...

NBK

yes you are correct. no contest, but I am on a budget. so at least I can get out and Hunt.
I would definitely like to buy that higher level gun but at last I have higher priorities.
hahahaha but for now it will have to do. It will have to do the Job for now.
and like I said for the money I very satisfied for the product. It's for people like me who can not spend a bundle. I am not cheap just have higher priorities.

Thank You for your response
Ghost

but I am on a budget. so at least I can get out and Hunt.

Ghost

Get a Ruger American...best gun on the planet for under $400...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu