NM Coyote Hunt with German Shepard

Herson

Jun 10, 2020
My girlfriend and I took my 1 year old German Shepard coyote hunting. We set up by a tree and used a fawn in distress hand call. We sat down and began calling. We called this coyote in to about 30 yards and dropped her. Whiskey dog does not come from a line of hunting but he did excellent staying still and watching where I was looking. As soon as I fired he looked in the direction I shot and did not go until I gave him the command. He went out and got to the coyote quick.
tempImageJlRuri.jpgIMG_3760.jpg1606099553445.png

Congrats. When your dog gets out of the yard and you walk up and down the streets yelling "Whiskey!" do you get strange looks?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats. When your dog gets out of the yard and you walk up and down the streets yelling "Whiskey!" do you get strange looks?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ha ha. no when ever he gets out he stays in the front yard and doesn't leave. But he is a popular dog in town sometimes people will yell his name when he is riding in town.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu