No scouting....

Shmee22

Apr 19, 2014
Just had my first baby 2 weeks ago so didn't really have time to scout this year. Going to hit the early archery season September 5th in the Angeles National Forest. Beyond excited to get out and just be in the woods again!!

Any D11/A31 hunters out there have any good scouting success? How do the herds look?

I've got a31 tag and d11 tag, herd not looking to good lol if you priv msg me I fill u in more info on what I found . I've seen 4 doe so far by sawmill mountain and only 1 buck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu