No we are not Aliens!

Argent11

Jul 2, 2018
Folks come out here to Roswell from the east thinking they are going to see something like this.
Born and raised here and I've never seen an Alien or a UFO. But we hear that trash all the time.
If it wasn't so stupid it would be funny.

Aliens crashing. WSMR, about like Area 51. Robert Goddard, home of the Bomb. Sandia and Los Alamos
labs . Yeah we are pretty weird lol. This is my uncle.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 19
But hay, we like our Cali friends and love our Cali relitives. So you guys come on down.
And we are heavily armed here. Do you know what that is?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 14
You guys have the bio weapons labs. Trust me you do. Would make a nuke look like child's play.
Don't mess with Texas. Better not mess with Cali. Just sayin.

My friend - this a hunting forum. We appreciate your enthusiasm and engagement but please keep the topic in line with this forum.

Ok no problem. But I only thought that this was general discussion. Let's talk about killing these dang
rattlesnakes which are becomeing a real problem this year. Is that inline? Hey we might eat em.
That makes them game right?

Had a big ring tail on my porch last week trying to get my dog. Took five shots to bring that thing down.
Even without much of a head it kept sliming around.

@Argent11 please tell us a bit about you.

Not a whole lot to tell anymore. I worked for CAT and ONAN power systems for years as a field Tech.
Drove all over five states for 30 years fixing generators and ATS systems. Even was sent overseas
in the late 90s where I met a Russian girl I married.

Divorced now but we still hang out and live with each other like we are still married. Did a hitch in the Navy in the early 70s. Got out and went to college and married a girl, then she died four years later so I'm a widow.
I'm an old guy , I bird hunt and fish now because I have a hard time climbing around on those mountians deer hunting anymore.

Wife/ ex , works for Chevron so we do ok. She went offshore California for awhile and got a huge promotion.
She's an American citizen and she did it the right way even though we were married.
I'm retired with a pension, SS and some VA disability. We popped out a daughter who is grown now so it's
only me and the old lady anymore. Been with her 22 years now. We needed to get married, I knocked her
up over in Russia and her dad was going to strangle me if didn't lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRICER
Ever hear of a shotgun wedding? How about an SKS wedding lol. Yes they can now own guns.
They just can't afford them. She's been a good wife and mother. I hear about all the horror .
stories that happened to other guys. She's never been that way.

The divorce was due to me, I drank to much . And the rest of my family in Texas , NM and California
just love her. They took her side. AA , and she let me come back home to mama

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu