NOOOOOB

Sep 4, 2014
Vista
Hey what's going on guys well I have been keeping up with SCH for awhile and have finally decided to join the forum. I am originally from Northern California, Sacramento area but I am stationed down here at Camp Pendleton. I have been in the corps for 4 years now and I recently signed up for another 4. I love to hunt and fish and that all you will find me doing on my off time. If you guys have and questions hit me up I would like to meet a few of the members on here and hear their stories.

Hey I'm originally from NorCal too, 45 mins from Sacramento. My extended family owns a duck club in Los Banos but I have yet to hunt duck believe it or not, tough to get a blind there. I have only hunted pheasant and some other small game but I'm close to you (used to live in Dana Point, now am in Costa Mesa). Let me know if you've found anywhere to hunt out this way, I'm looking for a way to get into hunting out here but not too sure yet on what's available.

Ya camp Pendleton has some good hunting deer,doves, rabbits, yotes, and sometimes ducks. I usually hunt el centro/imperial valley for doves, pheasant, ducks, and geese. Not sure to much on the deer hunting down here I usually hunt hogs and deer up north. There is some good public fields around el centro for pheasant and dove and if you can get on wister to hunt ducks and geese I have heard it's pretty good too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu