NOT what i intended on seeing!!!!

BowHuntinCali

Jun 14, 2012
Azusa,CA
Well after heading down hwy 39(azusa canyons)I noticed sheriffs department and a few other vehicles including a van where pulled off to the side of the road on the edge of the cliff. I slowed down a bit even though I was doing the speed limit. As I got closer I noticed the van was the corner,they had just pulled a dead body outta the side of the cliff the mans shirt was pulled just above his chest and I noticed he had stab wounds to his stomach. Never in a million years I thought I would of encountered that,I've been an azusa resident 27yrs and this would be the first time I have ever seen something like that. I have heard many story's of people dumping bodies on the side of the road but to actually see that?? Gave me a chill to the bone. May the young man R.I.P

Re: NOT wat i intended on seeing!!!!

Just minutes from LA so it’s a popular spot for that. Every dirt turn-out along the road has used condoms and needles. Hookers and johns are pulled over every time I go up in the dark.

Man I hope you can take that impression from your brain soon! ... that's the kind of crap that happens in Mexico every day among the Drug Cartels.

Papi

Not good! There are always gang members up in that canyon do to the close proximity to their home turf. I think you would be surprised at how many bodies have been dumped or left to rot up there, lots most likely never found.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu