NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE ON YOUR GAME CAM!!!!!!!!!!

This picture was taken north of Descanso on one of my cameras. Funny how pictures move around the internet. This is the third mountain lion picture taken in this area in about 3 weeks. The first picture I've had with multiple cats.

toad said:
This picture was taken north of Descanso on one of my cameras. Funny how pictures move around the internet. This is the third mountain lion picture taken in this area in about 3 weeks. The first picture I've had with multiple cats.

How far is it from town? Have you found any deer remains in the area?

Cool pic Toad !

Not good when they are running in family packs. Un-stoppable killing power. . They’ll move on after they run out of food. The last time I saw 3 in one picture the deer disappeared from the area for months.

yea thats scary . 1 is bad enough but 3!!!!! pritty sure i would have a heart attack !

A hiker found a dead deer Sunday off cedar creek road with most of its back half torn off. I have copies of those pictures and I think its a mountain lion kill that someone cut the antlers off of. Deer activity on the camera area fell to zero after the 3 cats came through.

outdoordave said:
WOW, great pic, but agreed not what you want to see on your game cam. Good luck and stay safe with that. Does DFG care about it?

Hmmmmm. Call them up. Maybe they’ll shut down access to your area for a few months so they can study them or something.

Wild Justice...thats a great show.!!! and yea i have had to few run ins with some mountain lions before...one walked under my stand and the other time watched 2 of them either fighting or gettin it on...couldn`t tell tho...LOL...they where making these weird airy screams and rolling around on top of each other.....i quickly and quietly got out of there....

I replaced the card in this camera and deer activity dropped from at least one nightly deer, to three in two weeks. These deer were not following the same path, but perpendicular to the trail. Coyote activity dropped to zero from nightly. Finally, the bobcat who averages a visit every 3-4 days has been absent for two weeks. Either the hunting pressure has everyone hiding or word got out in the animal world to watch out!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu