now thats a thumper!

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Went up to target shoot but forgot the chrono so I went hunting. Caught this young male and slipped him a 87gr vmax. Drt
20130502_190441_zpscca19509.jpg

He looks very tranquil relaxing next to his little 6 WOA friend.

Nice I make a set this morning but nothing came in :(

Yeah he was not in good shape... This time of year the young males seem to be alone a lot and struggling to make ends meet.

I will tell ya i dig the burgers for how they fly but the vmax's are just amazing lethal. 100% of the bullet stayed inside of him. scary when you think of that kind of energy with none of it exiting.

Why Grandma...... What big teeth you have........

Nice one.

Jim if you would hurry up and get your gun built ill take you over to my lil secret spot

Man - that rifle has one good looking 20 MOA mount on it! It looks like something some Boeing engineer designed!

Found another this morning. 20130504_085732_zps523376df.jpg

There was talk of a contest but I hear its for second place

:) taft where you at buddy,

You guys are freaking hillarious! I've been reading all the back and forths and busting up!

It's tough to be king. Taft will be back someday

20130602_122512_zpsec3e4427.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu