NRA speaks

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/nra-breaks-silence-on-connecticut-shooting/

“The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.”

Pretty vague. I don't see the NRA being submissive despite this incident.

here is another

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/18/us-usa-shooting-nra-statement-idUSBRE8BH18820121218

The NRA responded appropriately and with compassion. They waited and then came forward. Right now most folks are reacting to the tragedy and not the reality.

People are looking for something to hang there hats on regarding responsibility. And folks can't be blamed, the event was a horrific blow to the American morality. We as a nation have become numb to violence and hate. We have cast religion and family values by the roadside and continue to expect life to be like a storybook. We are following the path of destruction and can't figure out.

Fabric can only stretch so far, and then like an elastic it snaps. The American fabric is about to snap - and like an elastic, the snap is violent.

I don't have the answer to any of this, but people are scared. And that is a very human reaction. Look for drastic changes that are already in motion. If not, be like the majority of the nation - lemmings. This last election proved it.

God bless our brethren in Connecticut. My heart pains for the family's...

NBK said:
he NRA responded appropriately and with compassion. They waited and then came forward. Right now most folks are reacting to the tragedy and not the reality.

People are looking for something to hang there hats on regarding responsibility. And folks can't be blamed, the event was a horrific blow to the American morality. We as a nation have become numb to violence and hate. We have cast religion and family values by the roadside and continue to expect life to be like a storybook. We are following the path of destruction and can't figure out.

Fabric can only stretch so far, and then like an elastic it snaps. The American fabric is about to snap - and like an elastic, the snap is violent.

I don't have the answer to any of this, but people are scared. And that is a very human reaction. Look for drastic changes that are already in motion. If not, be like the majority of the nation - lemmings. This last election proved it.

God bless our brethren in Connecticut. My heart pains for the family's...

Well said John.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu