NWTF Monthly Meeting....7-24-18

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi all,

Our monthly meeting will be next Tuesday at the Poway Fillippi's Pizzeria….Many of us get there early for the best pizza in town....Actual meeting starts at 6:30 pm....As always, a good place for newbies to get involved in great organization and to meet new hunters.

ps.….We've been having our meeting here for a long time.....Poway is pretty centrally located and would like to stay somewhere near here....The problem is it's fairly noisy.....If anyone has any suggestions for a new location, I would love to hear them.

Thank you,

Steve

If anyone can help out with 12 and 20 gauge shotgun ammunition donations for Congressman Duncan Hunter’s annual veterans dove hunt in September. Last year’s event sponsored 86 shooters and they need ammo for this year’s event. Donations can be brought to the meeting.

Thanks for posting Phil.....I just donated a case.....Let's all try to support this effort for our vets.

I should be able to make it...is lead ammo okay? I believe it is our last year that we can use it.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
I'm bringing some old hunting cloths (some new) to the meeting. Mostly 2xl. If anyone else wants to bring used stuff bring it. There's some newbies who could probably use it. Also bring any shotshells you may want to give to the veterans dove shoot

I will be able to stop by and drop off ammo boxes but I won't be able to stay. One of my good friends was struck a car while riding his bike on the 163 this morning and is in critical condition so I am going there after I drop off the ammo.

I will be able to stop by and drop off ammo boxes but I won't be able to stay. One of my good friends was struck a car while riding his bike on the 163 this morning and is in critical condition so I am going there after I drop off the ammo.
I will be there early if you want to stop by and go. Sorry to hear about your friend.

Jake,

Thank you for the donation....Saw the aftermath of the accident....Looked bad....Hope your friend is doing better.

Jake,

Thank you for the donation....Saw the aftermath of the accident....Looked bad....Hope your friend is doing better.

Unfortunately, he passed away yesterday. I appreciate everyone who prayed for him!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu