Obama's Speech on Immigration

You just ruined my evening mentioning his name.......lol

He's by far the worst thing that has ever happened to our once great country. This puppet is the epitome of the Manchurian Candidate.....The strings are being pulled by the highest bidder and the worst America has to offer......Hell, it's probably foreign enemies pulling the strings as well!

I feel physically ill when I hear him spew lies, he is a mistake of the highest magnitude!!!! For all that voted for him, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Bill got what most of us on the forum get Once a year and he almost gets impeached !

I don't understand how this man can run us as a nation ass hole deep in the sh%# and our representative are not calling for impeachment ???

Please someone in lighten me!

Everyone sitting around not doing anything is how we got into this mess, Invisible Man.

We can either take a stand, or let it all implode. A great Reagan speech, "Choose."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

I think Reagan was a great president. However Reagan gave 3 million illegals amnesty. I think that was a big mistake on many levels. Seams like both sides are constantly FKING up when it comes to taking care of the American people.

Muledeerhunter said:
Everyone sitting around not doing anything is how we got into this mess, Invisible Man.

We can either take a stand, or let it all implode. A great Reagan speech, "Choose."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
Your right MDH. I just wish the mass majority was on our side. If you think its bad now, wait till Hillary gets here!

I'm concerned more with China building military installations in disputed territories, the ongoing Russian power move to enhance it's nuclear arsenal with help from the Middle East, and the potential for major civil unrest from the multitude of issues going on here than the mere fact that the new king just granted amnesty. All I can hope is it really does work out as best as possible and improve the economy somewhat. Doesn't matter anyway with the republican majority now, they'll just shoot down and try to negate anything our new king try's to impose. I didn't think the gov't could manage to accomplish any less but we're about to see how petty and childish they really are now. We're screwed till 2016 when we can elect another lying, greedy, puppet. Hooray...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu