October 3rd – San Jacinto Wildlife Area 2nd Volunteer Clean Up / Brush Up Work Day in Preparation for Duck Opener

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Tom Trakes, from San Jacinto Wildlife Area, advised that the second volunteer work day for the upcoming season at San Jacinto Wildlife Area will be Saturday, October 3rd. This work day will be primarily for brushing up some of the area’s blinds which weren’t finished on the last work day, and possibly rebuild any blinds that need it for the coming season... Info below...

screen-shot-2020-08-27-at-2.16.16-pm.png

Like I said the last time guys I'll try to be out there. I'm hoping my leg is healed by then. After having two surgeries and missing 6 months of work I'm just hoping to keep my leg now..... It's all in God's hands now.

We'll see...Benton Lake NWR has barely any water, except the closed zone (think Kern)...Freezeout W.A. has plenty, but it's a zoo...Scouting hard for other places...Weather will be the key factor.
Montana is having water problems too? Hopefully it's nothing like Klamath Falls

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu