Off to the east coast to get medieval on some whitetail ...!!!!

ultimatedude

Aug 9, 2012
Burbank
Its that time of year again when i head back east to Connecticut and Pennsylvania for some whitetail deer action ....all private land and lots of deer...its just really cold out there...jumping on the plane tonight with a sinus infection...hopefully my head doesn`t explode..LOL I will keep you all updated as much as i can...Have a Happy Thanksgiving and hunt on...!!!! ;D

alrighty...Connecticut's whitetail hunt was a bust.... high winds and driving sleet and rain all 3 days of my hunt......no deer to be found...Bummer..so far 0-2 with Cali and Conn....lets pray for some luck in Pennsy.....Happy thanksgiving...!!!

You're going to have to get extra medieval on those deer in Pennsylvania! Good luck Ulti!

pulled a big egg in Pennsy also this year... 0 for 3....in Cali ,Connecticut, and Pennsy...my worst deer season in my life...i am really bummed...alot of bad weather back east but i still hunted it hard to no avail.....I guess i will sadly wait for next year..... :'(

Way to give her hell UD! I am sure you had a good time none-the-less.

Ulti,
That's a bummer man. I feel your pain. Don't know about you, but I'm gonna take it out on some pigs with Neil Ray and GSGS in January! ;D

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu