Official Gavin Newsom Recall Petition Filing Response

I miss our old hunting forum.

It's still here...But sadly, politics are a large part of our "hunting forum" these days...We don't bother the libs (tree huggers, vegans, etc.), but they're hell bent on taking away our way of life...They're organized, well funded, and relentless, especially in Cali.

So, it's put our heads in the sand or fight back...I'm fighting back...This forum and others gives us hunters and fisherman a forum to reach many...That's what I'm/we're attempting to do.

ps...And Fred, that includes you with training dogs, rattlesnake avoidance, etc.

pss...I guess I need to put up some dove hunting pix... :joy:

I hate to say it but IMO comifornia is lost. If I could convince my son to move with our grand kids I would be outta here in a heartbeat. I just don't see petitions doing much. We have tried but get shot down everytime

Not blind to it Steve, Some one the other week was complainig about cattle prods being used on horses at the Poway rodeo (once again uninformed people not involved and not knowing what they are talking about) I see the implications coming down the road and am not saying to give up so let's all keep fighting but recognize what may come to be and organize and confront it the same way they do. I think SCH should have a political action forum so it doesn't get mixed in with the hunting threads. I would gladly participate in any community events that carries our word to the public. With a forum on this site we can still all vent and organize our concerns but not mix them with other conversations so we can better oppose what we see as wrong. Steve, once again I nominate you to oversee this area as you are well connected to these concerns politically and could better help all of us orchestrate the proper response to our elected constituents and people that are uninformed or misinformed. Imagine if we could get some of these nay sayers to attend some hunting community events and show them how we benefit all of us by our conservation efforts and change their minds. Not trying to put you on the spot here Steve and am willing to step into it with you once I get free of my current constraints. p.m me or give me a call if you have time to talk further.

As I understand it... there are two entities filing recall petitions en contra to Newsom.

This is the response from Newsom to the Ranaf.org filing that just initially cleared the SOC.

Dude... read this thing... this dude is such a lying Douche!/
View attachment 40445
Vanilla Obama "California Values"... are more like the Bolsheviks. This man is subhuman. One minute alone with this guy Just one minute....

People that just throw their hands in the air and give up are the one who piss me off the most. Whine piss moan and do nothing... Pure betamale...

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu