Official Memorial Day Thread (Remember The Brave)

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
God Bless America, and all those that gave everything to protect our freedom. Never give up the fight! And THANK YOU to anyone here who served.

Attachments

• Happy-memorial-Day-quote_zpse60e68ff.jpg
    Happy-memorial-Day-quote_zpse60e68ff.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 78
God Bless all those who gave - past, present and future.

My father was a 3-war vet (fighter pilot) whom I greatly miss. My dad was my hero. Below is another hero to be remembered!

Carlos - aka - White Feather

Attachments

• hathcock.gif
    hathcock.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 57
  • gunney.jpg
    gunney.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 71
So what is everyone doing today? Grilling ? Beach? Hiking? My day may be messed up. Got a big wet spot on my carpet in the hallway. I got over head plumbing, so im getting ready to up in the attic before it gets hot and find the leak. should be an easy fix, but I aint no plumber. I think it should be a leaking down the wall and through the base. Home owner blues.

Went to the river. Ate elk tenderloin and drank cold beer. It was a quick trip.

And then you came home and fixed my leak. Your the Man LungPopper. If anyone here ever needs a good licensed plumber Darryl is fair honest and does clean work. Thanks Again.

I like the Carlos H. pictures, the father of the Marine Corps sniper program. The family and I just got together with our friends and neighbors and grilled burgers.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu