ok thanksgiving is over who's going hunting

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Forget the sales tomorrow I'm going hunting. Who is heading out this weekend to avoid the mob scene at the the stores.

Can't get enough we will be out in the morning. Good luck to everyone going out!

Since I ate my AO tag with a side salad I am on a mission to fill my A22 and since this is my first season I will be happy with not eating a second! I will be up the hill this weekend for sure.

Doin the valley with a bunch of kids. Unmmmm I'll let u know how that gose

Suburban Adventuress said:
Just went dove hunting in the valley and my new (used) gun has only one working barrel - made for some close calls but no meat. Took it to the gunsmith to get the firing pin adjusted.

Did some great clay and target practice though - great day to be out, today!

Sounds like the Upland birds have a little more time till they are in some real trouble.

Light on the pics this time...my cell was dead most of the day. :-\

We were there for pheasant and quail but managed to kick up literally 100 or so ducks out of the most random spot. I dropped that Mallard off at the taxidermist too, first duck dropped with my Silver Pigeon and luckily it was a big mature Drake. We've only seen two pheasants since the opener(4 or so trips out) and one of which a buddy bagged on the 9th the other gave us the shake yesterday. We chased that mofo for 20 minutes and he managed to give us the slip...disappeared into thin air! sneaky mofo...

475BAAC3-2368-4047-9E42-1BA29BF3B453_zps8dcb6arq.jpg

Heading home now a few ducks mostly orange feet. Tanked a point blank shot at a yote. Bleh

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu