OLD ONE EYE!

I hate copper!

ps...Mike Berry in Pine Valley does really good work at a reasonable price...He will advise on that cape.
Took my buck to him on Saturday, the room this guy has is amazing. Solid work for sure

Excellent looking 3x3! Love the vintage rifle. Glad yours is still accurate. My first four D16 bucks were with a WWII German 8mm Mauser. Only holds 2-3 inches at 100 so I broke down and bought a 7mm Remington Magnum. Now I comfortably hold 3-4" at 300yds and I've used that extra range many times in D16! Nice shooting and patience.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu