Old rifles.

DayHunter433

Nov 5, 2013
Hey everyone, I'm going to be picking up a couple of old rifles. A Remington 700 in .308 and a Remington 721 in 30-06. I know the 700, both my dad and father in law have them and they are fantastic guns, it's the 721 I don't know. Aside from it being the "father of the 700", I can't find a lot of info on this rifle. Does anyone here own one, or previously owned one and has some user input that could help? Any idea of places where parts might be available that a google search wouldn't turn up?
Any info would be awesome. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those rifles are almost the same as the 700's. parts are available for them and you can get them from Remington direct I believe.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu