One more....

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
Boar tenderloin in a red wine garlic onion sauce.......with some green thing on the side.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Yeah Mark.......Looks delish.......But would like to see the whole process, especially the sauce....... ;)

It's all about the wine. I buy a big cheap bottle of SC and let that sit to oxidize or I shove a few garlic cloves. Once it sit for about a week then I cork it and use it for cooking. Champagne is another wine I cook with but with fish & fowl. And the same goes for some cheap port wine.

For this one I cut the meat into thin strips let it soak for 1 hr. in red wine with some crushed garlic, herbs and onion powder. Then get the cast iron hot put the meat in once brown then pour the liquid into the pan and reduce. Once the meat is done pull it out and reduce the wine.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu