Opening day in D11

Congratulations! I as well was up there on Monday but saw nothing. Alot of fresh signs but must have been too late. Keep it coming!

Reactions: MarceloF
Congratulations on the harvest! Hope to be able to post a "grip and grin" just like yours this season. My kids love wild fish and game. No better feeling than being able to feed your family with a hard days harvest. Cheers!

Reactions: MarceloF
Very awesome sir. Congrats on the harvest and technology working for the sake of good... being able to call home and facetime the family.
Yeah, the kids were really excited to share the moment. My wife was pretty stoked as well...maybe she thought that Id be home more but I quickly reminded her that I stil have the archery tag. :innocent:

Congratulations on the harvest! Hope to be able to post a "grip and grin" just like yours this season. My kids love wild fish and game. No better feeling than being able to feed your family with a hard days harvest. Cheers!
Keep getting out there man, it will happen!

Congratulations! I as well was up there on Monday but saw nothing. Alot of fresh signs but must have been too late. Keep it coming!
Keep getting out there, I head out even if its for a few hrs...there are plenty of overlooked places that people ignore.

Reactions: Hunt&Done
I have never eaten deer heart nor liver but I have done so with cow heart and liver. My kids loved when I cooked the “carne tiernita” “ tender beef” when in fact was cow heart.
It is delicious.
I cooked the hear liver and kidney...my wife hates liver but said deer is ok, still liver but its ok. Heart and kidney she said it was really good!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu