Opening day!!

Hunter_r925

May 14, 2018
Well here’s how my opening day went... I took three of my buddies on my ressi with me. We woke up early Saturday morning and were on our way mind you two of my buddies have never hunted before so I let them bang away most of the morning I could have picked up my gun and shot some good birds but I wanted them to have a shot at them! As much as I wanted to shoot I told my self it’s not all about shooting limits and posting pictures of a bunch of ducks rather enjoy my time in the marsh mentoring new hunters... I picked up my gun around 8:00 and shot some teal and just sat back and enjoyed great company... my dad has taught me over the years it’s not all about killing ducks it’s about making memories and the experience and to share my passion with others and teach them how to hunt ethically and have a great time doing it..!

.496DA298-C6DF-4C27-A0FD-780F2FEA0DBE.jpeg1E51E25A-18F9-49E4-A5C8-274B5B4CF87C.jpeg95DF9C74-8A9E-4AFA-A7E9-5D14C06F0BA0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter,

It's always been a pleasure talking to you....You dad has done a great job of teaching you the ethics and respect for hunting.

Hunter,

It's always been a pleasure talking to you....You dad has done a great job of teaching you the ethics and respect for hunting.

Thank you sir! I am very grateful for having parents that support me in what I love to do!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu