operation quack attack is in full swing

• Thread starter wackum stackum mackum
  • Start date
W

wackum stackum mackum

Getting ready to hit the road for the valley. Ducks will die with malice. I love this sh%& ducks quail euros coyotes rabbits. If its flyen its dyin . Who's goin where and good luck too all. Post pics next week and maybe some video.

Damn! I like the enthusiasm - hope you do some serious collecting WSM!

I'm pumped cats/yotes in the morning (dark)if I'm off work early enough. Then shooting a duck or two then quail get to die and my bud Donald get to get them. Pumped. I will be up for way to long so I'm ready for bed Saturday night already. Sunday will be the valley targeting ducks but my plans have changed while I've been down there before. Hahahahahahahahahaha I love killing birds 1 week till a buck takes over my life

Gadwall, Teal and Widg....Plus a bonus Spec for my buddy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 92
Alright just got home .epic trip for sure . Ended up with limits Saturday by 10 for 5 guns mostly teal but some green heads also. Quail weren't where they usually are and didn't see a single dove.full moon had the birds acting weird.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu