Pass Shooting Snow geese

If y'all was pass shooting snows would you wear boxer shorts or bun huggers .lol

If they're not headed into your decoys it doesn't matter, your probably pissing off your neighbor.

Most guys get pissed if them birds are not backpedalin when you shoot. Had a guy tell me once that I was sky busting. Responded with “ did you watch birds fall??? “

Reactions: Hunter527
It will never change, I just remember the faces of the shooters ,generally pick area far from them

Bottom line, if you think you can kill that bird you hit that fuckin bang switch….. and anyone that has a problem with that well they should buy all your hunting gear, pay for your fuel, time off work and all mandatory lic required to hunt.

Bottom line, if you think you can kill that bird you hit that fuckin bang switch….. and anyone that has a problem with that well they should buy all your hunting gear, pay for your fuel, time off work and all mandatory lic required to hunt.
This is why I have hunted and never will hunt a refuge hunt site again. my understanding of refuge hunting comes from my life living in so cal and other places close by and folks who showed me what real waterfowl decoy hunting is. To get respect you have to give respect and if you can't do that good luck to you and Imo don't get what it is all about. Sorry Stik I gonna part ways with you on this so blast away at me again verbally as far as who I am and what you think I don't care. Refuge skybusting and what folks accept has taken away from what I was taught thirty five years ago about learning the skill and sharing the moments when it comes together and becomes the magical moment when you stand up and kill the back peddling birds in the decoys that you fooled.

Last edited:
I'm okay with this as long as when you don't kill it or can't find it you reimburse your neighbors for all of the same

Reactions: 2duckhunter4
must be the end of duck season, cramming all the duck hunters together brings out the best. Given that we’re are all cramped in I heard that a painters drop cloth plastic that will blow in the wind with decoys on top will simulate water. I wonder what the legality of creating a fake pond anywhere is.

I'm okay with this as long as when you don't kill it or can't find it you reimburse your neighbors for all of the same

Hunting to you is different then hunting for the guy next to you. Everyone need to quit bashin on peoples way of smashin game. If we don’t stop and band together the refuges will become literarily bird watching areas. Just remember, birds have been killed many different ways for a long time.

Take the good with the bad and understand everyone is different.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu