Pence doing everyone proud

Yes I’m biased but Pence killed it. He was calm, cool, knowledgeable, factual and refreshingly honest. She was a lying vicious bitch. Of course the ignorant lefty libs believe all she says is the gospel. (by the way we refer to her as Heels Up Harris since she slept her way up the political ladder starting with Willie Brown)

That smug, snarky image Harris displayed doesn't go over well. Pence was calm, competent. Harris, "I am talking!" Came off as a bitch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Pence is articulated and he definitely did better than Harris. But what added value is he to our government? Does Trump even listen to the guy? I can't remember what Biden did as a VP either.
I prefer him to Harris anytime hands down.

Last edited:
Reactions: okie
That smug, snarky image Harris displayed doesn't go over well. Pence was calm, competent. Harris, "I am talking!" Came off as a bitch.
Every time I see a picture of the opportunistic b!+ch I get pissed off.
She is like, I am for the people, um no, your record shows you just want power.

I didn't watch the debates because I can't even look at Harris, she's like a wicked step mother...not to mention her body language clearly shows she is racist against whites and hates men. What I don't get is she accused Biden of being a racist in front of all of America during the primary debates (gotta love the Dems playing their own card against themselves) yet then she signs on to his ticket as the VP. She has absolutely no shame. Make no mistake, if Biden wins she will be running the show after he goes into a sleepy mental state after the first year in office.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu