people per reservatoin at san J

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Ok so this is my first year of duck hunting reservation areas. thanks to all the old posts and people putting up with my questions i think ive got it down. Except one more question.

Ive put in for 9 hunt days at San J. If im picked in the lotto how many people can i bring. I found one list that said up to 4 with up t0 2 Junior hunters. I saw on the san J sight its only 3 people? Id like to hunt with my Wife, Father my 16yr old and my self in a blind. Is this even possible? will they let us? are the blinds big enough?

Some blinds will accommodate 4 adults. If you get there on a ressie you will be fine. In the sweat line there is no guarantee.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Most blinds, as already stated, will take 4 hunters but that makes it a little tight in some of them. Tom will give you a good one for a big group if you get a draw.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu