Permanent Stand of BLM Land - Legal or Not?

sluester said:
Really?

Noobs should read and understand most the regs as I believe no one knows them all or interprets them the same.. They should be able to read a map and use a compass. Have they oriented a map? Most of all get their butts off the computer and into the field. Seems like some of these new "hunters" want instant success. Guys show people spots. Just because you don't hunt a spot doesn't mean somone else doesn't hunt it and just maybe its their honey hole.

I help guys out I meet out in the field.

BTW
How do you know it's a deer stand?
How do you know a hunter put it there?
Amazes me what conclusions people come up with without knowing all the details.

I agree. see there we can get along.
that's why I said in one of my post let the Rangers take care of it.
but eighter way it's not allow to be build on public land. regardless if it's someones chair. or dog stand, or deer stand.
it is not allowed on public land if it is a permanent stand of any kind. Kapitch.
you can use tree stands that are not permanent, ground blinds that are not permanent.
I said tree stands not deer stands. you can hunt what is legal.

and I say it again not BLM land but public land hahahaha.
OK I agree and disagree now let,s move on.

Ghost

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu