Phone Adapter Suggestions ??

Herson

Jun 10, 2020
I was surfing the web for a new phone to scope adapter and I ran into tactacam Lr adapter. I usually run my Carson adapter but it hasn't been wanting to stay on my spotting scope... what adapters do you guys run? Does any one have a tactacam LR?

Thanks
IMG_0586.PNG

I got tired of buying a new case (Phone Skope) every time I upgraded my phone so now I use the Outdoorsman universal adaptor. Now the adaptor can transfer onto every new phone case. Pick the size ring you need and done.

My .02

Reactions: Herson
I also use the outdoorsman adapter. One ring for my binos and one for my spotter.

Reactions: Herson

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu