Photos from the past couple years

atombombmx

Jan 1, 2014
Pacific Beach
Per the request of NBK... a few images from successful hunts over the last couple years out of state.
A couple from the field and after they were mounted. I threw in a couple of my dad since the only time I get to see him during the year is on one of our trips. More to follow, can't find the images now.

Attachments

• Whitetail08.jpg
    Whitetail08.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Whiteys.jpg
    Whiteys.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN0839.JPG
    DSCN0839.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 135
  • abomb.png
    abomb.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
I am excited to start building a photo album in California. Sound like this is the place to be for all sorts of great information.
Thanks guys!

Crazy whitetail with the double main beam , would be pretty cool to kill something with double main beams like that !

Not gonna lie, I never saw the left side of that rack when i shot him. I only saw the points on his right and knew he was plenty big enough. I'll dig up to photos of his rub line when I can.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu