Picked up a ZCO scope

punkur67

Apr 12, 2014
I went to a PRS match last Sunday to check it out. I wanted to gather info and a general vibe so i can prep to shoot my first local match. I was torn on a few scopes so i used the opportunity at the match and got to look through some. I already have a couple Leupold Mark 5 scopes for comparison. I looked through a Razor gen 2, Nightforce ATACR, Zero Compromise, and a couple others. After my comparison I knew I really wanted a ZCO.

I already purchased a 6.5 CM in a Stiller TAC30 action with a proof Carbon fiber barrel. I get the rifle out of jail in 7 days. Zero Compromise 5-27 MPCT2 reticle. I plan to put this in a MDT Lss-xl chassis.

My initial review is the turrets feel very crisp and positive, glass is very clear, the eyebox is great, FOV is wide, and eye relief is very forgiving. I am excited to get behind it with some mirage to see how well it does. I will report after I get some trigger time on it
20200801_090154.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu