Pig hunt for terminal friend

MattS

A friend of mine has a bad heart and can not be operated on. Has less then a year left to live. He wants to go on a pig hunt. He wants to shoot a boar. I am looking for recommendations on a hunt with almost no hiking. Do any of you know a guide who can drive up to pigs within 300 yards? He doesn't want to go to big horn ranch and shoot a farm pig. I realize its not the most sporting way to do it but he would litteraly die if he hiked a hill. It would be great if he could be driven to a blind?
Thank you for any recomendations

I’d ask Neil Ray of giant sequoia guide first. He had lots of properties and is an all around good guy with a pretty darn good success rate.

I’d ask Neil Ray of giant sequoia guide first. He had lots of properties and is an all around good guy with a pretty darn good success rate.

Neil is not guiding any longer...

Big Horn Canyon Ranch. Unless you’ve been there you have no idea. Take him this week if they have availability. They have every level of exertion and I want to go for the Russian boar. No need to find a needle in haystack when their guides can take you to the limit. I want to go with you guys.

Big Horn Canyon Ranch. Unless you’ve been there you have no idea. Take him this week if they have availability. They have every level of exertion and I want to go for the Russian boar. No need to find a needle in haystack when their guides can take you to the limit. I want to go with you guys.

I have been there before. I know what its about and it would be ok but the pigs I have seen there don't look like wild pigs. They look like farm pigs.

Back