Pig Hunt

Naked Bird Law: (here's my guess) don't fully pluck a bird while in the field. No way to identify it.
Does not apply to pigs (keep the head with you and tag on pig's ear)

Ranger: What's that naked bird you are holding?
Poacher: It's a mountain quail, it's quail season
Ranger: It's January
Poacher: did I say mountain quail, I meant it's a quail mallard just a name I use for small ones
Ranger: Your brain is a small one, and in prison, poacher, you will be the naked bird.

Last edited:
Naked Bird Law: (here's my guess) don't fully pluck a bird while in the field. No way to identify it.
Does not apply to pigs (keep the head with you and tag on pig's ear)

Ranger: What's that naked bird you are holding?
Poacher: It's a mountain quail, it's quail season
Ranger: It's January
Poacher: did I say mountain quail, I meant it's a quail mallard just a name I use for small ones
Ranger: Your brain is a small one, and in prison, poacher, you will be the naked bird.
really funny love that, and yes you must keep one wing not plucked for ID purposes

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu