pig hunt

Nicholas909

Suns out, Guns Out
Sep 1, 2014
Yucaipa
Just got back from my pig hunt with Neil Ray & KC from GSGS. Those 2 really know how to make you feel at home & comfortable. Neil got me on a group of hogs, & we had one hell of a stalk. He got me in great postion to take a good shot.

Attachments

• IMG_5602.jpg
    IMG_5602.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 39
SurfNHuntSD said:
Well done, nice hog. What rifle/cartridge setup did u use?

I used my Ruger American in 7mm-08 on a Blackhawk Bi-pod with a Hornady 139gr GMX round. Topped with a Redfield Revenge 3x9x42mm Scope. Accu-ranger hunter radical. I was using my 30-30 in the morning, but didn't see anything unfortunately.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu