Pine Creek Wilderness?

It's a cool place. Only thing is there's lots of hunters and hikers . Been going there for years and it's not what it used to be. My dad went last weekend and it was crowded. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

It's all about the same. There's hunters everywhere. U just gotta get out there and try. Get a map and scout before the season. Or start asking permission on private properties

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

I'm curious to what you mean by a lot of people? As in wherever you hunt you'll see people? Or just a lot of cars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there lots of Turkeys in there?
Pine creek and Hauser are both nice places if scenery is your thing but chances are you will not see a living thing. These places are too easy to access so like you are thinking every one else has thought the same and over the years the wildlife learned to stay away or totally nocturnal. Find the nastiest canyon or valley you can find in San Diego back country that will make you want to just quit hunting just by looking at it and hunt that hard every chance you get and you will see wildlife. Good luck

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu