Plandemic (watch while you can)

OK I watched some more of this and listened a little closer. This lady is a nut job. She claims it was her job in 1999 to teach ebola how to infect humans. Kind of a strange way to phase that to begin with but no. There have been documented cases of ebola infecting people since the 70's now that I looked it up. And if that were true, which it's not, that would mean she played a huge role in killing people with ebola.

A mask is reactivating the coronavirus that you already have and the sand on the beach is healing you... yeah she's a nut.

Reactions: Kellendv
No it was just easy to look up and fact check the strange claim of "teaching" ebola how to infect human cells in 1999. Which is a odd choice of terminology for saying designed. She later said something about the sand on the beach healing you and stuff in the ocean water or something too. The only thing I've gotten from the sand at the beach are things I didn't want. Sandy feet, burned feet, and there's been those times where somebodies dog left a fresh mine hidden under the surface. Maybe it was one of those healing turds and I just didn't realize the medicinal benefits until now.

I watched another version of the same thing, different interviewer. The more I saw, the more I realized she just had an axe to grind.

When I was young one of Hobby's was skin diving, swimming, and surfing.
Hey it the beach. My skin was like clear, no pimples, or skin problems.
Healthy as f__. No problems.
There was less people and less pollution.
So there may be something to that.
The ocean to me was a healing factor.
Under water was clean and clear.
Visibility was good.
Now a days the water is brown.
Just take boat out 2-3 miles out and there is a visibility change. Water turns blue.
Very noticeable.
Any way when people give interviews just like job people get nervous.
She more balls then most men.
Because if there is any truth in her interview her life is in danger.
You know how many whistle blowers have
Lost their lives under suspicious circumstances. To many.
Most are said to have committed suicide
With there hands tied behind thier backs.
The problems ls, there is some much
Propaganda out there done on purpose
To confuse every one.
All you have to do listen to the fake news.
And a lot of people believe this crap.

But when someone spills the beans,
Whistle blowers are torn to shreds,
They lose their jobs, they are black balled,
And are ridiculed.

Here is what I know , the politicians are taking advantage of the this situation.
And killing our constitution.
What's left of it

How do you control people , you make them scared. And say it's for their safety.
I rather die on my feet than surcum
To the bull shit.
Stay safe and loose all what's left
Of your constitutional rights.

We have to choose.

Last edited:
So she said "teaching Ebola how to infect humans without killing them"..you left the last part out. That's what a vaccine is..the antibodies that are left from your white blood cells fighting off an infection which help create an immunity. Using your simple fact check method I came across this article that states they were in fact doing research at the USAMRIID on Ebola circa 1999. Yes it had been around for some time as you stated but an effective treatment hadn't been developed. She claims she was working at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases working with Ebola and one of the scientists mentioned in the article was doing tests on animals from the same place around the same time.

At end of the day there are extreme individuals on both sides , what concerend me and still concerns me is the blatnat over reach by our goverment and the vast populus willingness to accept it .

And a brighter note , I took the pups out training this mornnig and had a fantastic time !!!

So she said "teaching Ebola how to infect humans without killing them"..you left the last part out. That's what a vaccine is..the antibodies that are left from your white blood cells fighting off an infection which help create an immunity. Using your simple fact check method I came across this article that states they were in fact doing research at the USAMRIID on Ebola circa 1999. Yes it had been around for some time as you stated but an effective treatment hadn't been developed. She claims she was working at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases working with Ebola and one of the scientists mentioned in the article was doing tests on animals from the same place around the same time.

"my job was to teach ebola how to infect human cells without killing them. Ebola couldn't infect human cells until we took it in the laboratories."
I'm going off what she said. This wasn't a live interview. They could of taken another take that wasn't a confusing diarrhea of the mouth statement. They probably went with that terrible statement so that it would be confused different ways. The first part of the statement really makes no sense. The whole reproduction cycle of a virus is infecting a cell and tricking it to make more viruses in which the cell dies. Is there even such a thing as an infected cell not dying? The cells not the person. If she was working on a vaccine they could of just been clear and said that but they decided to go with this confusing and stupid statement.

I like to hear what Dr. John Ioannidis has to say concerning all of this. To me, he is someone our elected officials should or should've been listening to this entire time. He never seems to be affected by political affiliation and bases his conclusions in fact science not junk science. In one of his recent videos he mentions one thing in particular I never even thought about. He states that we don't know if a vaccine can or should be made, due to the fact that we don't know how it attacks the body. Is it the virus itself that hurts us? Or is it our body's reaction to the virus that is detrimental? In the latter case a vaccine would prove to be harmful and a move in the wrong direction.

Here are some links to some great interviews. The top three are excerpts. Full interviews on the bottom.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu