Planet of the Humans

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Somebody I loathe as bad as any commie in the world is Michael Moore. However... This movie will make you laugh out loud. I have gotten into giant arguments with people over Green Energy. For example if I told them that they could build three Military Humvee's with the same energy foot print as a Prius it would damn near start a fist fight. And when I showed the the documentation they still would believe me.
So now this idiot Michael Moore goes on a crusade to tell the world how much better off we would be with green energy and has his head handed to him! Its GLORIOUS. This film has tree huggers contemplating suicide. Guys and Gals this is a MUST SEE. You will never EVER have to listen to one of these aholes again! Its DEVASTATING! Beyond your wildest dreams of a hit piece against green energy.
And You can watch it for FREE on YOUTUBE It is laugh out loud funny.
Please spread this to as many tree huggers as you can.
God Bless, Be Well and take time to read about how the Founding Fathers would handle todays Democrat politicians....after you are done watching this movie.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
MM is a certified POS, When Saving private Ryan came out he lambasted it because of the sniper that Hanks was commanding in the movie . He stated it was cowardice to take another humans life that way. Really? a guy with no experience in that direction ? and.. his comments were posed against the nazi regime that was sick with would be world dominating humans. Hollywood is full of these kind of people, I work up that way ten or twelve days a year and it is truly the land of people with no clue and too much money. I have to bite my tongue when helping them keep their dogs alive.. They are polluting the world with their rhetoric because they have its attention through their offers of entertainment and its attraction to the populace.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu