PNW Seafood Report

WaterDawg

Nov 20, 2016
Drove over to Depoe Bay on the Oregon Coast for a half day fishing trip with Dockside Charters targeting shallow water rockfish and Dungeness crab. Limit style fishing is typical here, and today was no exception. Good quality too, all on plastics using my so cal calico bass gear. Crabbing was good too, with 51 legals caught to divide among nine anglers. No one starves at my house IMG_0934.jpegIMG_0935.jpegIMG_0921.jpegIMG_0936.jpeg

Looks delicious!! Nice day out on the water. I have been thinking about making the trip out that way from Idaho to do some ocean fishing.I will keep that charter company in mind.

Looks delicious!! Nice day out on the water. I have been thinking about making the trip out that way from Idaho to do some ocean fishing.I will keep that charter company in mind.
Give me a holler if you’re coming this way Horto, I’ll share some intel and help you out if I can.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Will do!! I wanted to go out there this year but with just getting into a house I'll probably have to wait but I will definitely reach out! Would be cool to get out on the water together sometime

Reactions: WaterDawg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu