Pork spares for dinner

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
IMG_1452.JPG 4 racks of hog spares from a hunt my wife and I went on last year. Smoked for 5 hrs with dry rub and apple vinegar. Then 4 hrs in the slow cooker with BBQ sauce.

Yummmm

Nice! post up some pics of the pig you two shot

Reactions: Lungpopper
Nice! post up some pics of the pig you two shot
wish i could, i wish i could, We got 2 a sow with no young ones and a good sized young male with decent cutters, but that was the trip my wife lost her cell phone on. :scream: Mine is a work cell phone and i was not on call so i did not take it. all the picts from the whole trip are GONE. :sob:

wish i could, i wish i could, We got 2 a sow with no young ones and a good sized young male with decent cutters, but that was the trip my wife lost her cell phone on. :scream: Mine is a work cell phone and i was not on call so i did not take it. all the picts from the whole trip are GONE. :sob:
I prefer the photo of those steaming ribs!! Better than some dead hairy animal lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu